>> CVAM NOW OFFERS TELEMEDICINE <<
WHAT IS TELEMEDICINE? Telemedicine is a way to have your health care provider connect with you via your smart phone or tablet from the comfort of your home.
Applicable Telemedicine consultations include established patients, follow-up test results, and general cardiac concerns.
- Established patients may schedule their telemedicine appointment through our Patient Portal.
- Patient must have a compatible device to complete the telemedicine visit which includes camera, audio/visual capability, and internet.
- Patients will be advised to download Mobile App on smart device. (See Mobile App Patient Download Instructions link).
- Telemedicine patients, if able to, can report the following:
- Blood Pressure Monitor, Pulse Oximeter
- Weight Scale
- EKG (Apple Watch) / screenshots are acceptable for review
- Access to fax / upload documents to CVAM Patient Portal
Patients will be able to send EKG and patient data to the patient portal for further provider evaluation.
- Co-pay will be billed or can paid via CVAM Patient Portal.
- Symptomatic patients will be referred to local hospital for evaluation and testing and/or further quarantine.
- Reference CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for information about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Reference WHO Website: https://www.who.int/
Reference – pmd.com