Muhanad Al-Zubaidi, M.D.
Muhanad Al-Zubaidi, M.D. returns to the Phoenix area where he started practice in 2013. Most recently, Dr. Al-Zubaidi worked as a cardiologist for Premier Health in Dayton, Ohio which is considered a top-quality program where he served as Director of Echocardiogram Program. Dr. Al-Zubaidi's vast knowledge and dedication to patient health will be a great asset to CVAM and the entire population of the Mesa/Gilbert area.
MEDICAL SCHOOL: University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq (2006)
INTERNSHIP: Jordan University Hospital, Amman, Jordan (2006)
RESIDENCY: Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona (2013)
FELLOWSHIPS: Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio (2018)
BOARD CERTIFICATION: Cardiovascular Disease (2028), Internal Medicine( (2024)
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography (FASE)
- Member of the American Heart Association
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP)
- At large member of FEIST Committee of the Society of Cardiovascular
- Computed Tomography 2019
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Member of Society of Vascular Ultrasound (SVU)